Thursday 14 March 2013

Cats, Cats, Cats!

So, I decided I would write a post that digressed away from music and towards lifestyle. Here at the UTP, we aim to write about all of aspects of life that we enjoy.

If you love quirky, high quality, cheap and handmade clothing then boyyyyy have I got the company for you!
Me&Yu are a Manchester based company, you can find their store on the top floor of Afflecks.

I personally have two of their t-shirts and am looking to purchase some more! As you may be able to tell from the title of this post, I'm a bit of a cat lady which may be why I'm a fan of Me&Yu, they have a continuously growing selection of cat t-shirts. I already own the oversized cat top which features a print of a drawing one of their team did aged 15. This top is guaranteed to brighten your day.

If you are lucky enough to live in close proximity to Manchester, get yourself down to Afflecks as they often have in store offers but if not, why not have a browse online.
http://www.meandyu.ashopcommerce.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment